Deciding to switch to energy efficient lighting is a big commitment as well as a substantial financial responsibility. The start up costs of energy efficient lighting, solar development and renewable energy can easily and quickly add up. Luckily the return on investment for switching to more sustainable energy is quick and reduces costs as soon as within the first month of installment. Let’s just say that committing to energy efficient lighting is a long-term investment that you and your business can feel good about. Not only will you be reducing your carbon footprint by enjoying a more sustainable office or building, but the federal government could also offer generous subsidies to businesses who commit to energy efficient lighting.
To further assist enterprising businesses that are ready to adopt energy efficient office lighting, Energy Efficient Services has partnered with private equity firms that offer creative “cash neutral” financing optionss for both Energy Efficient Lighting upgrades and solar array installations. This helps businesses with the upfront costs and ensures that upgrades are completed quickly and efficiently. The style of private financing allows our customers to upgrade their properties and increase their energy savings without affecting their bottom line. Regardless of your ultimate goals, Energy Efficient Services will bring your company to the forefront of energy efficiency and prepare you for the times ahead.
Here is a list of the different services that we have offer to you and your business:
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Energy efficient lighting is an essential pillar for sustainability. Digitally Addressable Lighting Interfaces (DALI) is at the core of the EES lighting strategy. With DALI you can reduce lighting consumption at your business by up to 60%.
- Commercial LED Lighting
- LED’s utilize a fraction of the energy required by a typical light bulb without losing luminosity. LED’s typically last about 50,000 hours in comparison to the average 750 hours of incandescent bulbs. Companies who use commercial LED lighting witness significant drops in their monthly energy bills.
- Guidance through the energy benchmarking process and a full report on the amount of energy your business consumes.
- Energy benchmarking is quickly becoming a nationwide industry standard for commercial buildings.
- Solar Development
- EES offers its clients a “hybrid” energy project, which combines solar power with energy efficiency retrofits. This utilizes the reduction solutions of energy efficiency while increasing ROI.
- Complete project management from our headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
Being environmentally aware and reducing our carbon footprint is important for preserving our planet and our resources. “Going green” is a trend that we support through products and services aimed at convincing and helping businesses switch to renewable energy. Whether you have already taken the steps towards a more sustainable lifestyle for yourself or your company or if you are just beginning to become more environmentally aware, we are here to assist and offer guidance and expertise in the energy efficiency industry. Read more about us and contact us if you have any questions or if you’re thinking about switching to energy efficient lighting!